IT Support of users
Every employee and student can receive help with IT-related issues (problems with PC, Internet connection and office equipment such as printers and scanners, problems with software applications, setting up a university e-mail account, requests on how to use Information system, etc.)
You can contact us:
1) by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must suit the specifications below:
- The subject of the e-mail should not be empty and should contain a short description of the incident or request (e.g. «Telephone is not working» or «Toner needed»). The subject should not contain such words as «Request», «Help» or other uninformative text.
- The text of the e-mail should contain a short but complete description of the incident (request for service), without uncommon abbreviations.
- The e-mail should contain information about the initiator of the request – full name, title, office and telephone numbers. Else, your request will not be accepted for execution.
2) by phone on 62-00 (for emergency requests, e.g. «Internet doesn’t work», «Personal computer doesn’t work».
All requests are accepted and will be attended during working hours: Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. till 5.30 p.m.
We welcome your comments and suggestions on how to improve the quality of our services by e-mail email@example.com