Technical support of information systems and services
The department ensures the launch and implementation of new information systems and integrated hardware and software that are in the personal or general use of staff and students of "Nazarbayev University" into the IT-infrastructure of Nazarbayev University and its affiliates.
As part of technical support, the following services are provided:
- organization of pilot operation and user trainings;
- operational consultation to different user groups on the exploitation of IS;
- development of operational documentation and reference materials, and their actualization;
- collection of requirements, comments, suggestions for IS received from end users in the process of IS exploitation and their transfer;
- escalation of incidents, service requests and other user requests during the operation of the IS;
- elimination and resolution of incidents, service requests and other user requests during the exploitation of the IS;
- providing backup and recovery of information.
You can find out more about the list of information systems for which technical support is provided by clicking on this link.
Technical support of information systems is carried out on request, through the IT HelpDesk service. In your request, please specify the name of the system and a detailed description of the problem or suggestions to improve the system performance.